7/9/07

Getting things done!




On the "Do List" getting car service, upgrading my computer, and now upgrading my website. Yes, it's true and hopefully in a few weeks it will all be updated. Besides updating my illustration page, I switched hosts/services and made all the transfers requiring me to recall passwords and user names from long ago. I also began painting again, this piece was started last summer- I think I finally finished it? What do you think?
I've included the sketch to show process, after all this blog is about process and experimentation.
A shout out to my former masters classmate Stephen G. aka.. http://sketchoftheday.blogspot.com who not only brought back the power of the ruling pen, but is keeping a daily visual journal on his blog. I feel his travels through his great sketches. Cool beans!!!
acrylic on wood © Heidi Younger

No comments: