4/12/11

This Friday- Draw-a-thon




Join the masses, bring pencils! And lots of paper!

______A M M E N D E D _____________________

I successfully completed the 12 hours of drawing at Pratt's Draw-a-thon. Congratulations to me and to everyone else. It was again an awesome experience. I only wish I hadn't woke up at 6:30 am the day of. I did drink a gallon of coffee and my hands only shook a little lol.
And a BIG calls out to my friends and all my former and current students who came. You're awesome!

© Heidi Younger



I love sumi ink and bamboo pens



The models were amazing. So dedicated and they all worked so hard. Cheers to you models!



I spent most of the night in the 20 minute pose room. For those who don't know the draw-a-thon is made up of about 7 rooms, each a different time period and some had themes, like Adam and Eve.



Again, I prefer ink and watercolor over any dry media.



Next year I am going to bring more watercolor paper, I've been liking Aquarius Starthmore. Also used a monoprint technique for this, above.



And those acrylic inks rock too.

1 comment:

sheree boyd said...

lovely drawings, Heidi! :)