7/18/14

ICON 8

I am recently back from the West Coast,
first I flew into San Francisco, one of my favorite cities. It was a chilly time in SF. As Mark Twain said, " The coldest winter I spent was a summer in San Francisco."
I agree Mark.
This time I got to the De Young Museum. What strikes me about museums outside NYC is how viewable the exhibits are. Less people, more space. There is something comfortable about this. I can study the works of art in my time without waiting. Less crowds, more space, and a smaller museum, less viewing fatigue.

The Conference was amazing,
I am glad I went. These ICONs are
necessary for our freelance profession.
Meeting people, talking, interacting, all good.
I left feeling very inspired.

I wanted to thank everyone for making me have such awesome laughs!
Made my sides hurt! Just the kind of ab work I needed.



















Back in New York now, and Moving!
I am moving to Red Hook Brooklyn next week. Plus moving into a new
studio to a place I've been itching to get into. Thanks David.


No comments: