4/28/07

Illustration Friday -Remember


I remember.....
I remember the end of summer, the walk through the park on a warm late summer's evening, you held my hand. We talked. There was a sense of seriousness to your tone, an undeniable ending.
I remember hearing the almost humorous sounds the ducks made as we approached the duck pond. They were quaking and laughing, "were they laughing at us?" I briefly thought? Then I remembered how I forgot the bread-crumbs.....



© Heidi Younger Acrylic on canvas

6 comments:

trowbridge chronicles said...

You draw very well. I like your brush stoke line and choice of color.

Anonymous said...

And I second that ;)

studio lolo said...

Excellent post. Nice style!

heidi Younger Illustration said...

Thanks, I try.

Graham McArthur said...

Thanks for the visit. I like your work a lot. From sketch book to digital is a great way to go. Hope to see more of the same.

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Nice composition! Bold and expressive! Well done.